The Rainbow Force
Please log in before you continue to look on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Rainbow Force
Please log in before you continue to look on.
The Rainbow Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About title, color, and alignment changing.

Go down

About title, color, and alignment changing. Empty About title, color, and alignment changing.

Post by Mana November 26th 2011, 8:47 am

(Keep in mind that any payable changes are free for Mana Force and Rainbow Elite members.)

You may your title(s) at anytime (but the title must fit the two word rule), however there is a fee of 5 Chao Points in order for this change to be done. The fee must be paid to me (Mana).
*Note for Mana Force members: Your Rainbow Force name does not have to fit the regular format. You may have your name as any way you wish but you can't rename standard colors unless you give a two part name.

You may change your color(s) at anytime (make sure to choose available colors), however there is a fee of 10 Chao Points. The fee must be paid to me (Mana).

You may change your alignment at anytime (the alignments being Dark, Neutral, and Light), there is no fee to pay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me about the changes you want me to make to your Rainbow Force information in some way, whether it be by telling me through PMs, whispers, chatbox messages, or forum posts on the Rainbow Force website or Chao Island. Even instant messages would be fine.
Mana
Mana
Administrator

Extra Details
Name: The Magical Queen
Color Code: 4000FF
Memoir:

http://the-brooding-pessimist.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down